Should any part fail due to defective workmanship or faulty materials within the specified period from the date of purchase, Morris Haggen™, Qwell™ and BeefEater™ or its distributor will repair or, (at distributors option), replace the defective part free of charge during the warranty period as stated in the warranty card on the respective model.
This warranty does not cover the purchaser or any other person for damage, malfunction or loss due to the following:
- Lack of maintenance, abuse, neglect, misuse, accident or improper installation of the Gas Grill.
- Any consequential, indirect or special damage of any nature whatever nor for any loss of profits, economic loss or any similar form of damage.
- Scratches, dents, corrosion or discolouring caused by heat, abrasive or chemical cleaners or chipping of porcelain or painted parts.
- Corrosion or damage caused by exposure to the elements, grease fires, insects, weather or hail.
- Cleaning or normal wear and tear. Service calls of this nature are chargeable.
- Unauthorised repairs during the warranty period.
Removal or re-installation costs
- Cracked and weathering of plastic parts caused by exposure to the elements or damage by weather, heat, rough use, heat, insects, chemicals or foods acids or juices.
- Defects, malfunctions and/or failures caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, neglect, accidental damage Defects, malfunctions or failures caused by an act or omission of other persons.
- The cost of collection, delivery and/or disposal of the equipment unless there is prior agreement from the company.
- Any damages or losses, either directly or indirectly, due to an Act of God of effects from elements (e.g. rusting) as a result of improper care or maintenance.
- If original parts are not available, the company reserves the right to repair and/or replace suitable substitute parts.
- The gas grill is not suitable for professional use.
NOTE: Barbecue must be covered when not in use.
NOTE: Rust should be removed by a scrub pad and the surface coated with cooking oil. Cooking surfaces must be covered when not In us.
For Warranty Service:
- Contact the service department at Tel: 6276-8312 or any of our retailing partners with details of claim.
- Provide proof of date of purchase. If a warranty claim arises, reasonable proof of purchase date is required. You should keep the purchase receipt and delivery order. Please keep this copy together with your receipt and delivery order.
- Warranty repair will be completed according to normal work practices of the company
- Make the faulty part(s) available for inspection by the company personnel so that the validity of the claim can be established by them.
Note on Warranty:
- This warranty is valid for Gas Barbeques purchased through the company or its appointed retail partners and in Singapore only. It shall supersede all other warranties in regard to the equipment and is subject to change without prior notice. Warranty is valid for gas barbecue install and use in Singapore only.
- Parts installed from other manufacturer’s products will void this warranty
- We reserves the right to change, amend, due to input error, product discontinuation under the instruction of manufacturers and distributors.